Ask Your Question
Don’t Miss the New Episodes
Do you want to get notified every time when we publish a new Bitesize Irish Podcast episode?
Use the following form to sign-up for our weekly free newsletter where we send the newest podcast episodes:
Listen to Our Latest Episodes
Subscribe to Podcast for Latest Episodes
By subscribing to this podcast, you will automatically receive the latest episodes downloaded to your computer or portable device every week. Select the subscription method below that best fits your lifestyle.
From 2016 to June 2018 the Podcast took a break because the format wasn’t sustainable. During that period, we published an episode re-run for you at 8am GMT (3am EST) every Thursday (every episode is full of motivation).
Starting with June 2018, we restarted the podcast. New episodes are being published at 8:00 AM Irish time, every second Wednesday.
Bitesize Irish Podcast
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below
IOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPod)
To subscribe, select the “Subscribe on iTunes” button above.
Mac and Windows
To subscribe, select the “Subscribe on iTunes” button above.
Android and Amazon Fire
Android has a number of podcasting applications available. Two of the most popular podcasting applications are BeyondPod and Podcast Republic. Once the podcasting application of choice is installed on your Android device, select the “BeyondPod for Android” or “Podcast Republic for Android” link above.
Listening on Spotify?
We brought the Bitesize Irish Podcast to Spotify so it can be accessible to even more people. You can listen to it by going to the Podcast page on Spotify.com or just search for us in the Spotify web player or iOS & Android apps.
We brought the Bitesize Irish Podcast to Stitcher so it can be accessible to even more people. You can listen to it by going to the Podcast page on Stitcher.com or just search for us in the Stitcher iOS or Android apps.
Your favorite application
Copy the address found in the box above and paste into your favorite podcast application or news reader.
Bookmark this podcast
To bookmark this podcast site, press the “Ctrl” and “D” keys on your Windows keyboard, or “Command” + “D” for Mac.
Each shownotes page is dedicated to an episode of the podcast. There, you’ll find extra information mentioned in the podcast, and you can reply with a comment.
- An Irish man who found his Irishness in Australia
- The Top Apps for Learning Irish
- Little Surprises When Visiting Ireland
- How You Can Use Technology to Immerse Yourself in Irish
- Will I understand people in the Gaeltacht regions of Ireland?
- How life goes on on the Dingle peninsula, even in mid Winter, with Felicity Hayes-McCoy
- How Mary Murphy grew up as an Irish person in New York
- The tables turn on Eoin
- The Echoy Classroom, an American Elementary School Teach Learned Irish to Teach in Ireland
- Have you been home yet? With Irish-American artist Liam Hughes
- Do people say “top of the morning”, how to say “yes” and “no” in Irish, and more listener questions
- Five Tips for Practicing Irish Daily
- Speaking Irish to Dublin taxi drivers
- How to say goodbye in Irish, and other listener questions
- Ever considered moving to Ireland?
- Take the plunge to visit Ireland with Stephanie of InfiniteIreland.com
- Is Eoin a native speaker of Irish?
- Don’t put too much pressure on yourself learning Irish, with Pat in Florida
- Where can I attend Irish language summer courses and other listener questions
- How to use the Irish language with locals, with Jody Halstead
- Why you should attend an Irish language immersion weekend
- Life in Medieval Ireland with Fin Dwyer
- Start something, with Dineen Grow
- Secret Dublin with Pól Ó Conghaile
- Songs and Music of the Isles, with David Wood
- Irish language rights with Síne Nic an Ailí
- Best-Of Bits of Bitesize Irish Gaelic Podcast’s First Year
- Marc Gunn of Irish and Celtic Music Podcast
- Gaeltacht’s Future with Liam Ó Cuinneagáin
- Childhood in Monaghan with Michael Carragher
- Latest Advances in Genealogy with Michael Carragher
- Belfast Native Conchúr McNeasa
- Inis Meáin documentary with Ceri Garfield
- A Russian in Ireland with Elena Clancy
- Irish Language in Portland, Oregan with Brian Ó hAirt
- It’s All In Your Perspective, with Karen Reshkin
- Abarta Audio Guides with Neil Jackman
- Ten Reasons to Speak Irish Gaelic
- Three Bold Predications for the Irish Language
- Zero to Immersion Weekend with Devin Blankenship
- Irish Oregon Connections with Aislinn Adams
- 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Ireland
- Irish Language in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Chauffeur Driven Vacations with Dave Hogan
- A Poem in Irish with Ger Killeen
- “And We Think We Know” by Dave Hogan
- From Donegal to California with Imelda White
- Irish Will Live with Conn Ó Muíneacháin
- Celtic Studies with Dr. Ranke de Vries
- Not Too Old to Start with Bob Burke
- Behind the Podcast
- Say You Will by Mary Murphy
- Gàidhlig with Prof Boyd Robertson
- Two Winter Irish Gaelic Phrases
- 20 Years in Ireland with Susan FitzGerald
- How David White Got Into Irish Gealic
- Easy Irish Immersion
- Christmas Poem From Ireland
- Irish Language is a Lifestyle with Vanessa Bushell
- Adventure in Ireland with Barbara Moloney
- Love for Irish Music and Language with Dawn Lange
- Famine Times with Author Rachel Britz
- Goof Around, with Jojanneke van den Bosch
- Ireland’s a Gaeltacht with Caitríona Weafer
- L.A. Deireadh Seachtaine with Ramona Reeves
- Special Final Episode of Bitesize Irish Gaelic Podcast
- Podcast Re-runs
- Should We Restart the Bitesize Irish Gaelic Podcast?
- We’re Restarting the Bitesize Irish Gaelic Podcast!
- What Is a Native Irish Language Speaker?
- How Irish Gaelic Can Rewire Your Brain
- The Life-Long Journey of Irish Gaelic
- Would the Irish Language Survive Without Gaeltacht Regions?
- Is the Irish Language Relevant to Irish People?
- WOOP My Irish Language
- What Would the Irish Language Mean to a United Ireland?
- What’s Your Irish Language Journey?
- You Don’t Need Permission
- You Don’t Have Enough Time to Learn?
- Meet the Bitesize Irish Team – Cătălin