Bitesize Lesson: Possession: Using possessive adjectives is part of Bitesize Irish Gaelic. Sign up for the free trial
on the right–hand–side for instant access to start learning Irish Gaelic.
Already a member? Log in to view the lesson.
Bitesize Irish Gaelic is a full online program for learning to speak Irish Gaelic, in easy Bitesize lessons.
As you sign up for the free 21–day trial, you can learn to speak Irish (Gaelic) one bite at a time.
- A personal connection with Ireland‘s heritage
- Take this and all 150+ lessons at your own pace
- Crack pronunciation from a native speaker
- Easy to access bitesize online lessons
- Designed by a native Irish speaker
Sign Up for Free Trial here
- Free access to “Lesson: Possession: Using possessive adjectives”
- Immediately start learning Irish (Gaelic)
- No payment details required
- 21–day free unlimited trial
“We don't spam or sell your details.” — Eoin Ó Conchúir, Founder, Bitesize Irish Gaelic.
You’ll learn to pronounce these Irish phrases (really!)
Learn Irish pronunciation from a native speaker,
and never be left guessing with our phonetic prompting guide:
To play the audio you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin
mo bhád muh wawd
Sign up for the free trial in the form above to find out what they mean.