Does the Irish language sound a lot like “kkkhhh“, “ghhh” and “ackhh” to you?
Here’s your chance to practice them:
Ready for the video challenge I talk about in the video?
- Visit this video on YouTube
- Record a “video reply” with your webcam
- Try saying “Dia dhuit. Is mise [name]. Chuala mé faoi Bitesize Irish Gaelic.com” in your video
This is a fun challenge, and your chance to learn Irish with the support of others here.
Looking forward to seeing your video reply over on YouTube.
Thanks to Tsukumo who shared their music used in this video under Creative Commons on SoundCloud.
If you liked this video on pronouncing Irish, you might be also interested in:
- Pronunciation Cheat Sheets for Irish
- Irish Pronunciation blog post
- How to Pronounce “Agus tú féin?” in Irish