Watch back February’s Live Q&A with Aisling and Siobhán above!
Here are some notes and links from the Q&A:
- Irish phonetic alphabet:
- Immersive experiences:
- Information on the history of the Irish Language among the Irish diaspora:
- Gaeltacht Thuaisceart an Oileáin Úir: post-territorial Irishness and Canadian multiculturalism
- Language, Translation, and the Irish theatre diaspora in Quebec
- Irish emigrants’ autobiographies, such as A Thig Ná Tit Orm, by Maidhc Dainín Ó Sé.
- Deciphering Irish spelling:
- The many different means of “for”:
- An Fáinne