(This challenge is for customers who bought our Crack Irish Gaelic Pronunciation course. If you want to preview the course, follow this link which includes a 40% discount.)
Pronunciation Challenge Overview
Here is an Irish language pronunciation challenge for you. The idea is to practice taking an Irish Gaelic word you may or may never have seen before, and using our Four-Step Pronunciation Method in the pronunciation course to estimate how that word would be pronounced.
The benefits of doing this exercise below includes:
- Get more familiar with Irish language spelling rules each time
- Part of helping you to read the Irish language
- Which eventually helps lead to speaking the Irish language
Follow our Four-Step Pronunciation Method (information below) to write out the approximate pronunciation for each of these three words:
When you’re done, leave a reply below this blog post to tell us how you got on.
Plus, if (and when!) you get stuck, post a reply here and we’ll be happy to help you out.
Where can I get the “Four-Step Pronunciation Method”?
The Four-Step Pronunciation Method is part of the Crack Irish Gaelic Pronunciation video course on Udemy.com.
Assuming you have purchased the course, the follow these instructions:
- Go to www.udemy.com
- Log in
- Click “My Courses“
- Select course “Crack Irish Gaelic Pronunciation“
- Go to “Course Content“
- Go to “Section 4: Four-Step Pronunciation method“
- Under lecture “Run Through the Four Steps“, download the PDF “2.Pronunciation Method.pdf“