Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
Our Bitesize Irish community manager, Emma, joins Eoin for a Bitesize Irish Podcast chat! Emma talks about growing up near Gaeltacht na Rinne (Gaeltacht na nDéise). At Bitesize Irish, she posts daily challenges for our Grow members on our community Bitesize Pobal. She also teaches Gaeilge at Universität Leipzig.
Mentioned in the show:
- An Rinn / Gaeltacht na Rinne / Gaeltacht na nDéise
- Universität Leipzig
- Make learning the Irish language relevant to you! Find topics that are interesting to you personally
- Listen to Irish language podcasts (comment below with your favourites!)
- Gaeilge Gan Stró books
- Buntús Cainte – see Wikipedia and our blog post
- Ask a Q&A question for our live Irish language Q&A
- And we wouldn’t do you justice if we didn’t say that you can sign up for Grow membership which includes an invite to Bitesize Pobal, our private online learning community. Daily challenges give you something to try out and learn with others.
- Watch the interview on YouTube
2 thoughts on “Podcast 137: Emma from Waterford to Germany”
I have been trying to learn Irish, I know a few phrases and words but would love to speak well.
Ian entitled to Irish citizenship and plan to get it for my grandchildren’s same as well.
A Terry, a chara
You might be interested in our memberships – https://www.bitesize.irish/memberships/