Do you feel like there’s no point in listening to the Irish language, because you won’t understand enough?
As Scott Perry has said, action precedes clarity.
- You can listen before you understand
- You can look before you can read
- You can read before you can write
- You can repeat aloud before you can express yourself
What you you going to do today, to move along your Irish language journey?
Also mentioned in this episode, to Matthew’s question about puns:
- Ní hé lá na báistí lá na bpáistí.
- The day of rain isn’t the day for kids
- Báisteach (rain) -> na báistí
- Páistí (children) -> na bpáistí
- Marbh le tae, agus marbh gan é.
- “Dead with tea, and dead without it.”