Listen as Eoin and son Liam make paper airplanes in their kitchen. Eoin takes the chance to explain why the Bitesize Irish Gaelic Podcast is coming to an end. But it’s also a positive step for Bitesize Irish Gaelic members who’ll get new ways to connect with us.
What you’ll hear:
Click the audio player above, and you’ll get to hear:
- Why this is the last episode of the Bitesize Irish Gaelic. It’s been a fantastic journey! I’ve appreciated hearing from our listeners, and of course the chance to speak with our interesting guests.
- Who was involved in bringing you the podcast
- Your chance here to post your opinions and memories! Leave a comment below.
Mentioned in the show
- Try Bitesize Irish Gaelic for free, to start learning the Irish language in Bitesize portions. Members get access to our close Facebook group for motivation.
- The podcast is finishing, you can still listen back to all our past episodes.
About the Bitesize Irish Gaelic Podcast
We’d love to hear from you about this episode. Just leave a comment below.