Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
Ramona wanted an Irish language immersion experience near her. So she started the L.A. Deireadh Seachtaine na Gaeilge immersion weekend. Discussion podcast about learning to speak Irish Gaelic (in English).
What you’ll hear:
Click the audio player above, and you’ll get to hear:
- Ramona’s trips to Oideas Gael in Ireland, which helped inspire her Irish language learning
- The fact that Ramona started the Los Angeles immersion weekend
- An immersion weekend is especially for people who don’t yet speak the language. Do you feel you don’t know enough to attend? You’re exactly the person who should attend.
Mentioned in the show
- L.A. Deireadh Seachtaine na Gaeilge – the first weekend of May annually, including 2016. If you live nearby, register now.
- Our past guests: Caitríona Weafer, Brian Ó hAirt, Jojannekke, Liam Ó Cuinneagáin, Imelda White, Dineen Grow
- If you’re a learner, screw up! Make mistakes. Just say something.
- Join us with a Bitesize Irish Gaelic free trial, to start learning to speak the Irish languages in Bitesize portions.
About the Bitesize Irish Gaelic Podcast
We’d love to hear from you about this episode. Just leave a comment below.
This is a list all our past episodes.
Bitesize Irish Podcast
Eoin Ó Conchúir: Irish language speaker from Ireland
Gaeilge Gach Lá
6 thoughts on “L.A. Deireadh Seachtaine with Ramona Reeves (Ep. 65)”
Maith thú, a Ramona! Tchífidh mé thú i gceann cúpla seachtaine!
Maith thú, Ramona! Bródúil asat.
Deireadh Seachtaine Gaeltachta iontach agat.
Míle buíochas, Eoin!
Ní raibh ‘fhios agam go raibh tú ag fáil as.
Neart oibre déanta agat. Sos tuillte go maith agat.
Ba mhór an onóir bheith ag caint leat anseo.
Beidh mé ag éisteacht leis na cinn eile.
Comhghairdeas, a chroí! Taitníonn na podcasts go mór le daoine.
Cuid den stair anois.
Origami abú. Is breá liom é.
Go n-éirí leat arlíne in áiteachaí eile, a chara.
Beidh níos mó daoine ann duit as seo amach, Ramona.
Rachaidh sé ar aghaidh, cinnte dearfa.
Míle buíochas, a Chaitríona 🙂
Eoin, I am really going to miss your podcasts! I listen to them at the close of my day, that way I’m inspired to plan my day around my Irish study & fall asleep dreaming of Ireland!! Thanks for all your inspired work & bringing the voices of others to encourage all us learners out in the world!!
Thank you for commenting.
We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our podcast 🙂
If you have any questions regarding our lessons, feel free to contact us at any time.
Like Ana said, we’re glad you have enjoyed the podcasts.
Thanks for being a listener.
Our plan is to re-run old episodes again on the podcast, so you should see new re-run episodes if you have subscribed in a podcast reader.