Ramona wanted an Irish language immersion experience near her. So she started the L.A. Deireadh Seachtaine na Gaeilge immersion weekend. Discussion podcast about learning to speak Irish Gaelic (in English).
What you’ll hear:
Click the audio player above, and you’ll get to hear:
- Ramona’s trips to Oideas Gael in Ireland, which helped inspire her Irish language learning
- The fact that Ramona started the Los Angeles immersion weekend
- An immersion weekend is especially for people who don’t yet speak the language. Do you feel you don’t know enough to attend? You’re exactly the person who should attend.
Mentioned in the show
- L.A. Deireadh Seachtaine na Gaeilge – the first weekend of May annually, including 2016. If you live nearby, register now.
- Our past guests: Caitríona Weafer, Brian Ó hAirt, Jojannekke, Liam Ó Cuinneagáin, Imelda White, Dineen Grow
- If you’re a learner, screw up! Make mistakes. Just say something.
- Join us with a Bitesize Irish Gaelic free trial, to start learning to speak the Irish languages in Bitesize portions.
About the Bitesize Irish Gaelic Podcast
We’d love to hear from you about this episode. Just leave a comment below.