TEDx presenter, and award-winning e-learning and social media consultant Jojanneke joins Eoin for a chat. Are you holding back from sharing your love for the Irish language online, like on Facebook and Twitter? Eoin asks Jojanneke how to get around that. At the end, you should enjoy yourself, and don’t be afraid to have a bit of fun along your journey. Discussion podcast about learning to speak Irish Gaelic (in English).
What you’ll hear:
Click the audio player above, and you’ll get to hear:
- Yes, the end of the podcast is coming. All things must end. If you’re a listener, please do comment about how the Bitesize Irish Gaelic Podcast is part of your life. Where do you listen to it? What are you up to at the time?
- As an adult learner, no-one expects you to be fluent in another new language. That gives you the ticket to try simple words and phrases in the Irish language, and don’t let that hold you back.
- Don’t worry about bothering others on social media with your Irish language learning. You can post on Facebook to your Irish language friends on our recommended Facebook groups. And don’t be afraid to post updates with the Irish language.
Mentioned in the show
Here’s Jojanneke’s touching TEDx talk on being an orphan:
- For the Netherlands, Jojanneke has an e-learning course
- Catch Jojanneke on Twitter
- Howth, County Dublin
- Galway City and Salthill
Here’s Jojanneke’s greeting to us on SoundCloud:
Make a real connection to your Irish heritage
Sign up for a free trial on Bitesize Irish Gaelic, and you’ll get to learn to speak the Irish language, in easy Bitesize portions.
Get the next episode as soon as it’s up
The Bitesize Irish Gaelic Podcast comes out at 8am GMT (3am EST) every second Wednesday. Thanks for listening. Subscribe for free using the options in the box below.
We’d love to hear from you about this episode. Just leave a comment below.