Listen to how Barbara visited Ireland last summer, treating it as an adventure. Specifically, she didn’t book accommodation ahead (except for the first night after landing in Dublin). Hear about the route she took along the coast. Discussion podcast in English.
What you’ll hear:
Click the audio player above, and you’ll get to hear:
- The route that Barbara took from Dublin, down along the east coast, to the west coast.
- That it was cheaper to fly into Dublin Airport and then out of Shannon Airport
- Barbara’s approach to finding accommodation: ask just about anyone you bump into! Bring a map with you too.
Mentioned in the show
- Bray, County Wicklow
- Wexford lighthouse
- Rock of Chashel
- Cork’s English market
- Kinsale – The White Lady House
- Black pudding (lovely!)
- Dunquin to the Blasket Islands
- Make a real connection with your Irish heritage by learning to speak some Irish Gaelic for your dream trip to Ireland. With Bitesize Irish Gaelic, you can learn to speak it in easy Bitesize portsions. Take our free trial to start today.
Get the next episode as soon as it’s up
The Bitesize Irish Gaelic Podcast comes out at 8am GMT (3am EST) every second Wednesday. Thanks for listening. Subscribe for free using the options in the box below.
We’d love to hear from you about this episode. Just leave a comment below.
Do you have a suggestion for a future guest? Then please do contact us.
Bitesize Irish Podcast
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below