David White has a great interest in his Irish heritage. He got sucked into the challenge of speaking some Irish Gaelic! Hear this interview with him, where he shares his positive attitude that makes it possible for him to keep learning a new language.
What you’ll hear:
Click the audio player above, and you’ll get to hear:
- David’s story with Irish heritage, and looking to make a connection with that heritage
- How David started wanting to learn to speak the Irish language
- The resources that have helped David most in learning to speak Irish Gaelic
Mentioned in the show
- Learn Irish With Eoin – Audio crash-course with Eoin. It has a 5-star rating on Amazon.com. Choose the option to get PDFs with the lessons so that you can read along.
- Pronunciation Cheat Sheets for Irish Gaelic product. Our 4-step method in breaking down any written Irish Gaelic word to have an idea at how it’s pronounced.
- Try Bitesize Irish Gaelic for free today, to learn to speak Irish Gaelic in easy Bitesize lessons.
- Foclóir.ie is an English-Irish dictionary online.
- TG4 television.
- Raidió na Gaeltachta radio. Listen passively, and then tune in to concentrate to catch some words.
- Irish vs Gaelic video by Eoin.
- Irish Word a Day by our competitors 😉
- The Cup Song on YouTube:
Get the next episode as soon as it’s up
The Bitesize Irish Gaelic Podcast comes out every second Wednesday at 8am EST. Thanks for listening. Subscribe for free using the options in the box below.
We’d love to hear from you about this episode. Just leave a comment below.
Do you have a suggestion for a future guest? Then please do contact us.
Bitesize Irish Podcast
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below