Get the behind-the-scenes info about how the Bitesize Irish Gaelic Podcast gets to your earbuds every two weeks. After our recent article on Being Bitesize is Beautiful, where you got to read about our team, in this episode you’ll hear how the podcast itself gets to you.
What you’ll hear:
Click the audio player above, and you’ll get to hear:
- Who’s involved with getting the show out to you
- Where each episode is recorded
- What happens to an episode after it’s recorded
Mentioned in the show
- With Bitesize Irish Gaelic, you get to learn to speak the Irish language in Bitesize portions. Our online Bitesize lessons get you ready for your first conversation in Irish Gaelic. Take a free no-obligations free trial of our program.
- Our top translations in Irish Gaelic – free listen
Get the next episode as soon as it’s up
The Bitesize Irish Gaelic Podcast comes out each fortnight on Thursdays at 8am EST. Thanks for listening. Subscribe for free using the options in the box below.
We’d love to hear from you about this episode. Just leave a comment below.
Do you have a suggestion for a future guest? Then please do contact us.
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below