Dave Hogan is an experienced chauffeur driver in Ireland, and a wealth of knowledge. He shares his best tips for a memorable trip to Ireland. Discussion podcast about traveling in Ireland (show is in English).
What you’ll hear
- Get the best out of your trip to Ireland: how long to travel for, where to visit, where to eat. Get yourself there, no matter how you finally arrange your travel there.
- Chauffeur tours versus driving yourself in Ireland
- How to deal with jetlag when you arrive in Ireland
Mentioned in the show
- Holidays in Ireland: Dave’s popular blog with pictures from some of his tours. Contact Dave directly on that site if you have travel questions for Ireland. He’ll be delighted to hear from you.
- Dove Chauffeur Drive: Dave’s site for his chauffeur tours in Ireland service. Feel free to contact him directly.
- Conamara / Connemara
- Oliver Cromwell
- Galway City
- Aran Islands: our photo tour of Inis Mór island
- The Quiet Man movie
- Gap of Dunloe, County Kerry
- Kinsale, County Cork
- Béara Peninsula: included on our photo post of beautiful sea views
Get the next episode as soon as it’s up
The show comes out each fortnight on Thursdays at 8am EST. Thanks for listening. Subscribe for free using the options in the box below.
We’d love to hear from you about this episode. Just leave a comment below.
Do you have a suggestion for a future guest? Then please do contact us.
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below