Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS
Dave Hogan is an experienced chauffeur driver in Ireland, and a wealth of knowledge. He shares his best tips for a memorable trip to Ireland. Discussion podcast about traveling in Ireland (show is in English).
What you’ll hear
- Get the best out of your trip to Ireland: how long to travel for, where to visit, where to eat. Get yourself there, no matter how you finally arrange your travel there.
- Chauffeur tours versus driving yourself in Ireland
- How to deal with jetlag when you arrive in Ireland
Mentioned in the show
- Holidays in Ireland: Dave’s popular blog with pictures from some of his tours. Contact Dave directly on that site if you have travel questions for Ireland. He’ll be delighted to hear from you.
- Dove Chauffeur Drive: Dave’s site for his chauffeur tours in Ireland service. Feel free to contact him directly.
- Conamara / Connemara
- Oliver Cromwell
- Galway City
- Aran Islands: our photo tour of Inis Mór island
- The Quiet Man movie
- Gap of Dunloe, County Kerry
- Kinsale, County Cork
- Béara Peninsula: included on our photo post of beautiful sea views
Get the next episode as soon as it’s up
The show comes out each fortnight on Thursdays at 8am EST. Thanks for listening. Subscribe for free using the options in the box below.
We’d love to hear from you about this episode. Just leave a comment below.
Do you have a suggestion for a future guest? Then please do contact us.
This is a list all our past episodes.
Gaeilge Gach Lá
4 thoughts on “Chauffeur Driven Vacations with Dave Hogan (Ep. 44)”
My wife and I spent our honeymoon in Ireland 15 years ago. We were there for 17 days and were driven around by Seamus Coffee of Killarney. We saw many sights that we would not have been aware of with out Seamus’s knowledge. We highly recommend using a chauffer.
Thank you for commenting. I am sure that our audience will find your comment useful while planning a trip to Ireland.
Thank you! I was so excited to listen to this broadcast. I hope to visit Ireland one day. If I am so blessed, I will contact Dave to show me around. I would love to visit the castles of Ireland. Dave mentioned the Dunguaire in Galway…sounds lovely. Thank you again for such a fine podcast! Well done.
Thank you for letting us know that you have enjoyed the podcast. We are glad to hear that you want to come to Ireland 🙂