Discussion podcast about learning to speak Irish Gaelic (in English). Irish-American author Brighid O’Sullivan shares with us her love for Ireland through eight things you didn’t know about Ireland.
What you’ll hear
- Brighid’s Irish background growing up
- Words in English that came from Ireland and the Irish language
- Irish people who contributed to scientific discoveries
Mentioned in the show
- Brighid’s digital book on Amazon: 100 Things You Didn’t Know About Ireland
- Brighid’s site celticthoughts.com
- St. Kevin’s Church, Wicklow
- Lissadell House, Sligo, Ireland
- Constance Markievicz
Get the next episode as soon as it’s up
The show comes out each fortnight on Thursdays at 8am EST. Thanks for listening. Subscribe for free using the options in the box below.
We’d love to hear from you about this episode. Just leave a comment below.
Do you have a suggestion for a future guest? Then please do contact us.
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below