Podcast about learning to speak Irish Gaelic (in English). Do you need a bit of motivation for speaking some Irish Gaelic? Eoin covers the top ten reasons for speaking Ireland’s native language
What you’ll hear
- Ten reasons to speak the Irish language
- Welcome to our newest Bitesize Irish Gaelic members: Dustin in Oklahoma City. Michael in New Zealand. Deborah in Sweden. Briana in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Valéria in Sao Paulo, Brazil. And Thomas in the US.
Mentioned in the show
- The Bitesize Method
- The Bitesize Irish Gaelic online program, for which you can take a free trial with no obligations. And when you’re ready, you can become a member to learn in your own time.
Get the next episode as soon as it’s up
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Alternatively, subscribe on Android to this RSS feed
- Use the audio player in this post. The player also has a download link to grab the episode’s MP3 file.
- List all our past episodes
The show comes out each fortnight on Thursdays at 8am EST. Thanks for listening.
We’d love to hear from you about this episode. Just leave a comment below.
Do you have a suggestion for a future guest? Then please do contact us.