After about 13 years in Ireland, Elena Clancy shares her experiences with traveling around Ireland. She’s originally from Siberia in Russia, and now lives in Cork.
In the recording, Eoin mentions this as Episode 033, but it’s being published as Episode 034. Sorry for the confustion.
Also, apologies to Elena for the original spelling “Russion” in the title of this post!
What you’ll hear
- Where Elena enjoys traveling in Ireland
- Her original impressions of Irish people
- How people often don’t travel away from where they live
Mentioned in the show
- R U IN Ireland? – Elena’s blog that you should check out
- Towns in County Cork:
- Westport and Achill Island in County Mayo
- The Burren and Lahinch in County Clare
Get the next episode as soon as it’s up
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Alternatively, subscribe on Android to this RSS feed
- Use the audio player in this post. The player also has a download link to grab the episode’s MP3 file.
- List all our past episodes
The show comes out each fortnight on Thursdays at 8am EST. Thanks for listening. We’d love to hear from you about the episode. Just leave a comment below.