Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS
Living around Kansas City, Conchúr is a native of Belfast city. Eoin met him at Kansas City Irish Fest in 2014.
What you’ll hear
- What it was like growing up in Belfast
- Segregation in Belfast, past and present
- The state of the Irish language in Belfast
- Life as an Irish man in the States
- Teaching Irish Gaelic to Americans
- GAA teams in the States
Mentioned in the show
- Titanic Experience, Belfast
Get the next episode as soon as it’s up
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Alternatively, subscribe on Android to this RSS feed
- Use the audio player in this post. The player also has a download link to grab the episode’s MP3 file.
- List all our past episodes
The show comes out each fortnight on Thursdays at 8am EST. Thanks for listening. We’d love to hear from you about the episode. Just leave a comment below.