Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS
Marc Gunn of Irish and Celtic Music Podcast joins Eoin about Irish music, American adoption of Irish culture, and touring in Ireland and beyond.
What you’ll hear
- Renaissance festivals, and their fun mix of cultures
- Touring Ireland in a bus tour, versus going out to find your own experiences
- What the autoharp is
Mentioned in the show
- Marc Gunn’s Irish and Celtic Music Podcast
- Celtic Music Magazine with Celtic Music Spotlight on YouTube
- Celtic Invasion Vacations
- Sci Fi Drinking Songs album (yes, crazy but fun)
Get the next episode as soon as it’s up
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Alternatively, subscribe on Android to this RSS feed
- Use the audio player in this post. The player also has a download link to grab the episode’s MP3 file.
- List all our past episodes
The show comes out each fortnight on Thursdays at 8am EST. Thanks for listening. We’d love to hear from you about the episode. Just leave a comment below.
4 thoughts on “Marc Gunn of Irish and Celtic Music Podcast (Ep. 28)”
Dia dhuit Eoin
I’m so pleased to hear two of my favorite podcast voices on same show! It feels like I got a Christmas present 😉
You both are doing an excellent job introducing the Irish to the world. Thank you so much!
Ah, thanks for the kind words, Kersti.
Dia dhuit Eoin –
Great show, I’ve been listening to Marc for a good many years now. It was great to hear how he started and also more about him on a personal level. I really enjoy your interviews, please keep them coming.
Slán go Fóill
Thanks Dennis. Yes, it was nice to hear a bit more of the background behind the man that is Marc.