Do you want to visit the more special, hidden parts of Dublin on your next trip to Ireland? Pól Ó Conghaile, a distinguished travel writer, shares three of his favorite spots in Dublin.
What you’ll hear
- The Hungry Tree
- St. Valentine’s Relic
- Napoleon’s Toothbrush
- …plus Pól’s tip on getting oriented in a new city
Mentioned in the show
- Pól Ó Conghaile’s web site
- “Secret Dublin: An Unusual Place” book, see his site above
- @poloconghaile on Twitter
- Trinity College, Dublin
Get the next episode as soon as it’s up
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Alternatively, subscribe on Android to this RSS feed
- Use the audio player in this post. The player also has a download link to grab the episode’s MP3 file.
- List all our past episodes
The show comes out each fortnight on Thursdays at 8am EST. Thanks for listening. We’d love to hear from you about the episode. Just leave a comment below.