Listen to answers of fantastic listener and member questions about learning to speak the Irish language (Irish Gaelic).
What you’ll hear
- Summer courses you can attend in Irish
- Saying where you’re from
- Intricacies of Scottish Gaelic, from an Irish Gaelic perspective
- Story of an Australian living in New Zealand who uses Irish on the locals
Mentioned in the show
- Oideas Gael
- Oidhreacht Chorca Dhuibhne
- Bitesize Lesson: Countries and Nationalities for saying where you’re from
- Try a Bitesize lesson with our free trial
- Sign your email address on the Bitesize Irish Gaelic Live to hear about this up-coming tutor service
- Blog post: Word order in Irish
- Blog post: The mysteries of Irish spelling
- Video guides on how to type the fada by Terry Simons
- The fantastic comedy Father Ted DVD collection
- Our popular Pronunciation Cheat Sheets for Irish Gaelic
- Milwaukee Irish Fest
Get the next episode as soon as it’s up
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Alternatively, subscribe on Android to this RSS feed
- Use the audio player in this post. The player also have a download link to grab the episode’s MP3 file.
- List all our past episodes
The show comes out each fortnight on Thursdays at 8am EST. Thanks for listening. We’d love to hear from you about the episode. Just leave a comment below.