Have you often dreamed of visiting Ireland, but life keeps getting in the way? Would you love to “come home” to Ireland, but can’t decide where to start?
Stephanie and Joe Chastain of InfiniteIreland.com visited Ireland in 2006. With all the organizing for the trip, they were overcome by all the books and websites that offered advice. But they still had lots of questions about the practicalities of their trip. After their first trip, they were glad they did it, and they keep traveling back to Ireland.
What you’ll hear
- How to choose between hiring a car, vs. bus tours
- Make a point of visiting Ireland at your own pace
- Expenses involved with traveling to Ireland
Mentioned in the show
- Stephanie of InfiniteIreland.com – she welcomes direct emails with travel questions through that site
- The total cost of their trip, dollar for dollar (far more than the cost of joining Bitesize Irish Gaelic for easy Bitesize lessons to speak Irish 😉 )
- Béara Peninsula
- Ring of Kerry
- Southwest of Ireland: County Kerry and Country Cork
- Southeast of Ireland, including: Wexford, Waterford (and Mary Murphy’s previous podcast interview involving Wexford)
- County Donegal
- Cork city and Galway city
- Guinness Storehouse