Have you been confused seeing some written Irish language, and having no idea how to pronounce it? Would you like to be able to say “goodbye” in Irish Gaelic? If so, listen to this episode of Bitesize Irish Gaelic Podcast for these and more listener questions with Eoin.
What you’ll hear
- How to say “goodbye” in Irish Gaelic
- About the Riverdance show that visited Limerick
- Why you should be aware but not afraid of dialects in Irish
Mentioned in the show
- Jojanneke’s recordings from the Netherlands in Irish
- Irish for Beginners – our free email course for learning your first conversation in Irish
- Irish vs Gaelic – Eoin’s popular YouTube video
- TG Lurgan great pop songs in Irish
- Raidió na Gaeltachta
- Podcast Episode 002 – Terry Simons covering the best apps for learning Irish on your phone
- Eoin getting interviewed by Mary Murphy on Episode 008
- Pronunciation Cheat Sheets for Irish Gaelic – or “How the feck do I pronounce that?”
Get the next episode as soon as it’s up
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Alternatively, subscribe on Android to this RSS feed
- Use the audio player in this post. The player also have a download link to grab the episode’s MP3 file.
- List all our past episodes
The show comes out each fortnight on Thursdays at 8am EST. Thanks for listening. We’d love to hear from you about the episode. Just leave a comment below.