Liam Hughes grew up in the States, but comes home (to Ireland) at least a couple of times a year. He’s an artist, designer, singer, and more, and has family in the Silvermines in Tipperary, Ireland. He designs shard jewelry, including Irish pieces.
What you’ll hear
- How it feels to come home to Ireland to Liam’s cottage near his family farm
- How he grew up in an Irish neighborhood
- His top advice on how to make the most of your trip to Ireland
Who’s in the episode
- Liam Hughes – check his beautiful shard jewelry and Irish Fireside blog and podcast.
- Eoin of Bitesize Irish Gaelic, for learning to speak Irish in easy bitesize lessons
Mentioned in the episode
- Liam’s shard jewelry
- Keeper Hill
- Silvermines, Tipperary, Ireland
- King John’s Castle
- Past episode with Felicity
- Cliffs of Moher