Mary Murphy takes the podcast chair this time, asking Eoin of Bitesize Irish Gaelic about how the site started.
What you’ll hear
- How Bitesize Irish Gaelic got its name
- Where Eoin grew up
- The image of the Irish language in public – then and now
Mentioned in this episode
- Bitesize Irish Gaelic Live – upcoming tutor service for not learning alone
- TG4 television
- Why Bitesize? page
Who’s in this episode
Get the next episode as soon as it’s up
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Alternatively, subscribe on Android to this RSS feed
- Use the audio player in this post. The player also have a download link to grab the episode’s MP3 file.
The show comes out each fortnight on Thursdays at 8am EST. Thanks for listening. We’d love to hear from you about the episode. Just leave a comment below.