Do you hope to be visiting Ireland at some point in the next couple of years? You might be in for some little surprises (not least of which the locals!). In this episode of Bitesize Irish Gaelic Podcast, Eoin is joined by travel writer Jody Halstead of Ireland Family Travel. She has made lots of trips to Ireland from the United States, and Eoin chimes in with his local view of things.
We’d love to hear about your time in Ireland, those little nice surprises. Please leave a comment at the end of this page.
Mentioned in the show
- Ireland Family Travel and Ireland Family Vacations map tool
- Bunratty Castle
- Supermac’s fast food (mmm)
- Cliffs of Moher
- Dingle and Dingle peninsula
- Phoenix Park, Dublin
- The Chocolate Garden, Tullow, Co. Wicklow
Get the next episode as soon as it’s up
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
- Alternatively, subscribe on Android to this RSS feed
- Use the audio player in post. It also has a download link to catch the MP3 of the podcast episode.
The show comes out each fortnight on Thursdays at 8am EST.
Thanks for listening. We’d love to hear from you about the episode. Just leave a comment below.