Back in April, we asked our members in a survey to “please hurt our feelings”. We wanted to know how to better improve our online Irish Gaelic lessons.
I have to be honest, our members didn’t do a very good job at that. The overwhelming response was “More, le bhur dtoil (please)!”.
65 online Irish Gaelic lessons are enough to keep you occupied for a while, but I know that we can always be adding more for you.
Ok, ok. Today, we’re happy to announce that we’ve added 37 new Bitesize Irish Gaelic lessons. The lessons are live, ready right now. If you’re not already a member, move your tóin and sign up right now. (There’s a moneyback guarantee and all that.)
Language is about expressing yourself, and you’ll learn lots of that in the new lessons.
You’ll learn more pronunciation of the Irish language. Bitesize Irish Gaelic lessons now have over 2,400 pronunciation recordings throughout the lessons.
My favorite part of these new lessons is our new conversation practice lessons.
In any case, here are all 37 new lessons, available right now to members. You can take them in any order, and at your own pace.
- Lesson 66: Describing people
- Lesson 67: Love and terms of endearment
- Lesson 68: Likes, dislikes, and preferences: Part 1
- Lesson 69: Likes, dislikes, and preferences: Part 2
- Lesson 70: Nouns: The Vocative Case
- Lesson 71: Nouns: Gender Part 1
- Lesson 72: Nouns: Gender Part 2
- Lesson 73: Nouns: Gender Part 3
- Lesson 74: Nouns: Declensions
- Lesson 75: Possession – Part 4
- Lesson 76: Possession – Part 5: The Genitive Case
- Lesson 77: Nouns: The Genitive Case – Part 1
- Lesson 78: Nouns: The Genitive Case – Part 2
- Lesson 79: The workplace
- Lesson 80: Buildings and structures
- Lesson 81: Introductions & Relationships 1
- Lesson 82: Introductions & Relationships 2
- Lesson 83: Talking about your health
- Lesson 84: In the countryside
- Lesson 85: Giving directions
- Lesson 86: Up and down
- Lesson 87: Irish surnames
- Lesson 88: About Conversation Practice
- Lesson 89: Meeting a stranger
- Lesson 90: Greeting an acquaintance
- Lesson 91: Introducing people
- Lesson 92: Discussing jobs & professions
- Lesson 93: Are you married?
- Lesson 94: What would you like to do?
- Lesson 95: Ordering food in a restaurant
- Lesson 96: Ordering drinks in a restaurant
- Lesson 97: Talking about pastimes
- Lesson 98: Talking about family
- Lesson 99: What is your home like?
- Lesson 100: Conversation in a shop
- Lesson 101: At the doctor’s office
- Lesson 102: Saying goodbye
Not yet a member? Want to learn to speak Irish Gaelic? Bitesize Irish Gaelic now has 100+ online Irish Gaelic lessons:
- You’ll learn to crack pronunciation. There’s lots of pronunciation recordings.
- Don’t have much time? Learning is hard, but you can still take the lessons at your own place.
- Take the Irish Gaelic lessons in any order. Learn in a way that’s best for you. You’ll have access to all the lessons from Day 1.
- At time of writing, membership is $15/month. There’s no contract. Cancel any time. You’ll also be covered by a 30-day moneyback guarantee.
- Sign up now to start enjoying the ancient language of Ireland.
4 thoughts on “What’s That? You Want More Online Irish Gaelic Lessons?”
So excited! I just joined two days ago and I love it!! :0)
You joined just in time! Fáilte isteach… welcome in.
I am so woefully behind! And now even more so! 🙂 Love the lessons and share your info every chance I get!
It’s the journey, rather than the end, right?! Thanks for sharing. Don’t be afraid to skip around and take the lessons in your own order.