Let’s be up front about it: our secret evil mission with Bitesize Irish Gaelic is to get you to make the Irish language part of your day, every day.
Co-founder of PayPal, and founder of SpaceX and Tesla Motors is Elon Musk. He published his Master Plan, Part Deux. He looked back over the past decade of work with Tesla Motors.
His basic conclusion is that he had a plan, it got implemented, and now they’re on to the next stage.
At Bitesize Irish Gaelic, we too should have an evil Master Plan.
Let’s call it our Bitesize Irish Gaelic (B.I.G.) Picture.
Brainstorming Our B.I.G. Picture
Let’s throw some ideas I think that Bitesize Irish Gaelic could become for you.
The trouble is Elon Musk is a dangerous person to pretend to emulate, because he gets things done, and we…. drink tea…. and sometimes make improvements to Bitesize.
Here is my vision for Bitesize Irish Gaelic:
- A place to have regular video conversation practices with an Irish Gaelic speaker in a group
- A bustling community of learners supporting each other
- Online courses you can take for topics, like pronunciation
- Have online immersion weekends
- Have a yearly meetup in Ireland
- A mobile appy-thing where you can take our course
- A course full of video and photos, not only text and audio
- A quirky fun site that some people hate but the important people (you) love
- Make our lessons more Bitesized, in line with our principles
- Be your source of motivation to immerse yourself in the Irish language
Those are my ideas. Far from Elon’s “Master Plan” which he executes ruthlessly.
Your Evil Master Plan
So now we need your help.
What would your master plan for Bitesize Irish Gaelic look like?
If resources were no limit, what would we do for you? Imagine you were in charge tomorrow of Bitesize Irish Gealic, what would you make it into? Please leave a reply below.