Liam Hughes grew up in the States, but comes home (to Ireland) at least a couple of times a year. He’s an artist, designer, singer, and more, and has family in the Silvermines in Tipperary, Ireland. He designs shard jewelry, including Irish pieces.
What you’ll hear
- How it feels to come home to Ireland to Liam’s cottage near his family farm
- How he grew up in an Irish neighborhood
- His top advice on how to make the most of your trip to Ireland
Who’s in the episode
- Liam Hughes – check his beautiful shard jewelry and Irish Fireside blog and podcast.
- Eoin of Bitesize Irish Gaelic, for learning to speak Irish in easy bitesize lessons
Mentioned in the episode
- Liam’s shard jewelry
- Keeper Hill
- Silvermines, Tipperary, Ireland
- King John’s Castle
- Past episode with Felicity
- Cliffs of Moher
Get the next episode as soon as it’s up
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Alternatively, subscribe on Android to this RSS feed
- Use the audio player in this post. The player also have a download link to grab the episode’s MP3 file.
The show comes out each fortnight on Thursdays at 8am EST. Thanks for listening. We’d love to hear from you about the episode. Just leave a comment below.